The gasoline blower is a trustworthy and multifunctional device that enables you to wash vast places. Its operation is based upon the work of the gas engine.
Gas vacuum cleaners have their particular advantages and pitfalls. It is sensible to use them for cleaning large lands. While using the device, safety rules are respected. In the home, it is likely to utilize blowers in different directions.
Scope of use
Garden vacuum cleaner May Be Used in the following instructions:
- To clean up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, backyard plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for further use as mulch or compost (if the apparatus has this function);
- removal of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on construction and industrial sites;
- blowing out elements of computer gear;
- clearing the area of snow in winter;
- clean-up in metropolitan places (under thorny bushes, on northeast hills)
- drying walls after painting.
Advantages and Pitfalls
Gasoline garden blowers-vacuum cleaners are distinguished by a number of undoubted benefits:
- Are not tied to a power supply;
- they are distinguished by large productivity;
- allow you to wash vast places.
The disadvantages of petrol devices are:
- The requirement to use fuel;
- compliance with safety measures;
- the existence of emissions into the environment;
- the use of protective equipment for its hearing and vision;
- increased noise and vibration level;
- substantial dimensions and weight.
Important! Garden gas vacuum cleaner won’t deal with moist leaves, cones and stones.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaners operate in the next modes:
- Blowing. In dismissing manner, the most simple models of petrol blowers can get the job done. They allow you to collect leaves and other items in an overall pile by means of a strong air flow.
- Suction. The mode is designed to wash out the leaves by suction. Many models provide an extra function, which would be to process leaves and other plant spores. Because of this, the volume of collected material is decreased, which may later be used for mulching beds or covering plants for the winter.
Shifting over requires you to switch off the blower, remove the nozzle, and put in a garbage bag.
When Picking a gas blower, you should be guided by the following technical features:
- Speed of air circulation. otente.ru Its typical value is 70-80 m/s, which is sufficient to wash dry leaves. It’s ideal to get a device in which the flow speed is flexible. This will allow you to pick up the mode of operation and simplify the cleaning.
- Volume of air flow. This indicator characterizes the amount of air that the device takes in suction mode. When a blower with lower values is preferred, it may be used only on small regions.
- Vibration degree. Gasoline-powered apparatus are characterized by a strong vibration of the human body. Vibrations can cause numbness in the hands during prolonged operation.
- Shredding ratio. The shredding variable indicates how much the quantity of waste after its processing will alter. Usually for shredders it is 10:1.
- The volume of the bag for garbage collection.
The capacity of the bag is dependent upon how many times you will have to eliminate its contents. On sale there are versions where this value is from 40 to 80 liters.
With a backyard vacuum cleaner equipped with a small bag, it’s easier to work, but wash it much more often. This negatively affects productivity and cleaning speed.