First of all, It’s necessary to determine which circular saw is Acceptable for a Specific job, as by the design of the tool you will find:
- Stationary – really a system, which is a saw mounted onto a frame. Requires free space from the workshop, and occasionally another room. Designed such a circular saw for permanent processing of lumber, and in large volumes.
- Table – the preceding version in miniature, installed on another workbench or table, is also used for sawing a large volume of timber, by way of example, during the construction of the tub.
- Guide – a portable device, intended for processing workpieces in different planes. Here is the most common type of circular saw, but the strongest of this clarified. When functioning, it needs periodic rest, and is used for sawing small quantities of substance.
Hand-held tool is more flexible than static variants. It costs considerably more economical, but under certain conditions can deal with the same actions, though with less efficiency. When picking it, you should be guided by the criteria below.
According to the type of power source, circular electric saws are divided into two classes:
- Networked – that they work out of a domestic electric network of 220 V. If we talk about professional machines, they require a line of 380 V. The drawback of the connection option – the requirement to have a power grid in the area of work, in addition to a hassle of operation because of the wire.
- Cordless – work in stand alone mode moyakovka.ru, even need the presence of a socket, but to charge the battery, so their radius of performance is not constrained by anything. Depending on battery power, they can work on a single charge not more than 50 minutes.
The second option is logical to buy only if for any reason it is not possible to use the mains viewed. Form of work
Submersible saws come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference is in the fact that the saw blade in the first place is over the workpiece, capable to seep into its center. This permits you to begin cutting off not with the border of this material, cut holes.
Metal circular saws are powerful models that are equipped with more durable or abrasive disks. Capable of cutting sheet metal, plumbing, profiles. A number of them manage wood both well.
The width of the disk directly is dependent on the power of the saw’s electrical engine. The stronger the instrument, the bigger the disc it’s ready to rotate, the more secure the rotation frequency of the latter, the more the length of continuous operation, the less probable the wedge. Moreover, strong generators permit you to process thicker substance, but in addition they are thicker. So, for example, versions at 2 kW generally weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kW – about 4 kg.
According to the energy gears could be broken as follows:
- As much as 0.8 kW – low-powered instrument for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kW – the tool of ordinary power, is able to deal with many household tasks.
- Over 1,2 kW – saws for professional usage.
How to choose a circular saw: professional tips
The larger the width of the disk, the stronger the electric motor has to be, the heavier the workpieces the saw can use. Seating diameter is just another parameter that determines whether a specific disc will match the selected saw. The most typical criteria below would be 20 and 30 mm.
At greater speeds, less torque is required for sawing, which means dense material is a lot easier to take care of. Remember that using higher RPM the temperature of the substance at the place of touch with the saw increases, exactly the same laminate or plastic needs less RPM. Ideally, it’s better to select a saw with adjustable rate.